Wednesday, October 25, 2006

 

Geekery

Linux World Expo. Managed not to buy anything. Aren't I good?

Need to spend some time talking about yesterday's post. By way of explanation, I wrote it standing up in Sandefjord (Oslo-Torp - only Oslo in the sense that it's about two hours from Oslo centre, whether you take the train-taxi combination or just go with the coach: I know, I've tried both) airport around 2100 local. Needs more thought, and I'm not sure that all of the comments by Philip on Sally's blog on my blog :-) are entirely fair. But then again, I didn't explain myself in great detail, and nor was I trying to be systematic. Maybe another time.


Comments:
actually Mike I'd have to agree with you there- I'm not sure that Philip was fair to you, nor do I sense that he atempted to get underneath what you were saying- I've read through your blog and his comments and post a couple of times and although I understand (in part)Philips view point think that he gave you rather a hard time!!!

We discussde apophatic theology at PP today in the light of Feminist theology (Helen led a great session)-interesting- I am digesting though right now and don't feel in a place to post on it just yet ... an introvert need to assimilate information!

Well done on not buting anything- I've a tempting little thingmy designed by Dave Walker over at Eternal Ecjoes- maybe that'll tempt you!!!

BTW - would love to read more if you feel inclined to unpack the apophatic angle!
 
yes I mean't buying and not buting!!!
 
For what kind of building work would you unpack an apophatic angle?
 
Gary you get up too early!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?