Thursday, October 12, 2006

 

Dog, or no dog?

We had a difficult discussion today. We've been thinking hard about whether or not to get a dog to replace Suzie. Now that we know that there's only one baby on the way, it's at least possible. But there are all sorts of questions, including money, whether the cats just take to shitting in a litter box upstairs again (which Moo really can't empty when she's pregnant, and wants to avoid anyhow), transport (do we need a new car anyway?), care (what happens about walking it when I'm away).

I really want a dog. I really miss having one around, and I could really use the exercise. And I really miss having a dog around, I really do.


Comments:
I know the feeling. Just had a four-mile walk, which was fine, but having a dog would make it have some kind of point as well...
 
mike agreeing with tosha here... for your peace of mind and for the sanity of the entire household...
you know the right path I suspect, hence the angst in the post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?