Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Churchpersonship

This is Gary's fault.

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

68%

Neo orthodox

61%

Emergent/Postmodern

54%

Roman Catholic

54%

Classical Liberal

50%

Modern Liberal

50%

Reformed Evangelical

39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

21%

Fundamentalist

11%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

Bit worried by the Methodist thing (obviously). The liberal balance seems OK. Neo-orthodox? You've got to be kidding me! _Very_ much liking the "Emergent/Postmodern", though.

Roman Catholic? *cough*


Comments:
My result was about what I expected (if slightly low on the Catholic side). Did you think you were a secret Holy Roller like that?
 
LOL- That means that both you and Gary are more Methodist than I am I love it!!!

... also I score higher on both Roman Catholic and Modern Liberal than both of you... and apparently am less of a fundamentalist- Gary 14%, you got 11% and me well just 4%!!!

Is this quiz fixed??? Or am I simply a wooly New Ager in disguise as a Methodist???
 
Personally I'm happy for anyone to be more of a Modern Liberal than me. My only surprise (and regret) was scoring so highly on any kind of Liberal.
My fundy rating was quite low, but I'd love to try it on the rest of our congregation.
 
You're not more Catholic than me, Sally - we're tied at 57%.

See u at Benediction...
 
OK Gary its a tie- as you say see u at Benediction
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?