Friday, September 22, 2006

 

To Ditchingham

A day of work - quite busy, but at home - and then off to Ditchingham for the next ERMC. We had sherry in groups - I told my group the news about Moo's pregnancy - then supper, then compline all together in the chapel. I decided to be sensible, and headed away from the bar to Holy Cross House, which is where I was staying for the weekend (up with the nuns...). I _was_ going to go straight to bed, but instead, Sarah and I ended up chatting (about revelation, the course, ministry and the rest) over flapjacks. Sarah's an excellent mate, and we've known each other since selection conference. Didn't stay up too long, and set the alarm for 0645 so that I'd have time for a nice long soak in a hot bath before worship at 0800.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?