Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Mobile Content World

... was _not_ very inspiring. I managed to stay there for over an hour, but only just. There were a few possible leads to be had, but much "mobile portal"-age and "we can do adult content - oh, and non-adult 'girls only' content, too"-age. Hmm. Had a nice chat with a lovely black grandmother on the train back home. Talked briefly about faith and demoninations (she's a Pentecostalist): we agreed that God's the one who makes the decisions!

It was Carolyn's last day today, and she was quite sad, but Jo and Mel and her had a lovely time, and Jo now has a doll. It's called "baby", and when I took her to the swings, "baby" had to come and watch. And be on the roundabout (on a different seat), and watch her go down the slide, and then spend some time on swing, too. Jo's such fun, and Mel, her new nanny (only 4'6"!) is brill, too.

Off to Ditchingham for another ERMC weekend tomorrow. I've done the reading, which is a miracle in itself. I notice in the programme two interesting sessions - time management (oh, it's my entire life, in a short session!) and the application of management theory to ministry (oh, look, I spent 3 years working part-time on an MBA a few years ago...).

I love Jo, and I'm so looking forward to having a new bubba in the family.


Comments:
fill me in on how Carolyn is at the weekend please...

and two children are a whole new ball game you wait tee hee!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?