Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Krispy Kremes

There's something profoundly wrong about Krispy Kreme donuts (sic). Not least the fact that they don't seem to go unfresh. But they taste lovely, and I found an outlet in a Tesco Express just near Liverpool Street station. Got a tray of 12, and Moo and I had demolished 6 of them within a couple of hours of my getting home with them. I blame Jen, my sister-in-law for this.

Work continues busy, and after a great meeting in London, I'm firefighting another issue, which will probably lead me to a trip to Sweden next week. Not what I had planned, but there you go.

On the topic of theology, Sally's blog's definitely worth a read today. I have the same seminar that she's just had coming up next week, and I'm really looking forward to it now. Interesting that she tied it into the Althaus-Reid book that I've blogged about recently, though I don't know if this came up at the seminar. I'm not sure anyone would have been brave enough with Richard there...

Moo continues to get larger in girth, and Mel, the nanny, has had a fantastic first week, so all's good with the world. Baby scan on Monday week.

Didn't blog it, but I had a good supervision with Keith on Monday. Talked at length about revelation, and in particular my experiences at Summer School. My parents are coming to stay this weekend, and Keith wondered if my father would like to read the Epistle. I offered to preach. And now I'm really struggling...

Inspiration is likely to come - it usually does - but there's nothing from the readings so far that's struck me.


Comments:
answer- no I did not bring that up in Richards seminar- it was quite long enough as it was- and I managed to be far to verbal on other stuff... though Gary was pleased for anther contributing member- felt it he'd done all the talking last year!
( Sarah had some good questions though)
Aslo some of the folk present would probably want to have me tarred and feathered!!!

Krispy Kreme donuts are one of lifes necessary junk foods... they were a Texas staple!!!
 
answer- no I did not bring that up in Richards seminar- it was quite long enough as it was- and I managed to be far to verbal on other stuff... though Gary was pleased for anther contributing member- felt it he'd done all the talking last year!
( Sarah had some good questions though)
Aslo some of the folk present would probably want to have me tarred and feathered!!!

Krispy Kreme donuts are one of lifes necessary junk foods... they were a Texas staple!!!
 
Congratulations. Just read about your new news in Kittenhead.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?