Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Baggage and duck

So, although I finally made my flight last night (getting in later than 0100 local time), when I got to Toronto, I discovered that my bag hadn't, as I suspected it might not do. Filled in a report, headed to my hotel, got 5 and a half hour's sleep or so, got up, had an excellent day of training. During which, I've made several calls, trying to track down my bag. They're still trying to track it down.

The duck? Willem half-killed (and half-ate) a duck in Jo's playroom. Nice.


Comments:
cats! yuck- hope it wasn't too traumatic for Catherine and Jo!
 
Catherine wasn't there - and the Carolyn very kindly cleared it up. Jo's not the least bit traumatised - she just keeps shouting "no!" at the cats...
 
good girl!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?