Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Watch

Moo took me to Freeport today at lunch because she got so bored of my asking her what the time is all the time. So I bought a cheap watch: she promised me a nice watch for my birthday, but we'll going to wait for a little liquidity (i.e. when I get my expenses paid). Later in the month, then. We had a nice lunch as well - I'm off to summer school tomorrow, so it was a last chance for us to have a meal together. We're also trying to have lunch together more often, and go out without Jo from time to time during the day.

Comments:
Freeport- you need help!!! Glad you enjoyed your lunch
 
Sorry for the flipant comment- just escaped for a couple of hours ourselves- now sitting in the living room with Em and Ralph- life takes a surreal turn sometimes- make the most of time together- it is VERY important!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?