Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Muppetry and book tagging

Muppetry is the act perpetrated when you're a muppet.

The muppet's 25th anniversary album arrived today. Quite appropriate, because I was a bit of a muppet today. New laptop arrived, and after lots of setting up, I couldn't get it to connect to Wifi. I reinstalled ubuntu, in the end, and it still didn't work. Took me a while to work out it was because of MAC filtering. D'oh.

Jo loves the muppet album. Lots of good dancing music ("mee-mic!"). She also loves her car.

Book tagged

I've been tagged by Sally:

Tony Blair

I voted to for Tony's Blair's Labour government at the last general election. In fact, I've voted Labour at every election since I met Moo. But, if he's still in power, or if his successor doesn't condemn the policies that have brought us to where we are in the Middle East, and within our own country, then I won't be voting for them next time. Look at the news, the papers, the web, and look what's happening to Lebanon. Look at Iraq and Iran.

It taken me a long time, and I'd hoped at some point that there would be changes, but the lack of condemnation of what Israel is doing it too much.


Comments:
trust you to have some really interesting books...
ditto on the Labour voting thing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?