Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

5 and a quarter hours in the car

Which is too much. Good meeting, though, and phoned Sally for a random chat. Just because. Spent quite a lot of time listening to Jonathan Coulton's songs, which are hilarious, touching and very good. I suspect that Nik would appreciate his music. I particularly like "Re: Your Brains" and "Code Monkey". For some reason, both of them make me think of David J., a manager who Nik may well remember from our shared past.

Caught choral evensong on Radio 3: I used to enjoy singing Kelly in C as a treble, but I'm not sure it's high art... On Friday, I have to lead evening worship for our group of 12 or so, and intend to do a cut-down choral evensong with some really good music on CD. I've yet to decide what.


Comments:
Glad to see you made it round the M25 ok- thanks for the call!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?