Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Moo away

(backposting) I got back quite early from the audit, and Jo and Moo and I went swimming. Usually, we're joined by a bunch of other mums and toddlers, but it happened that it was just us. I taught Jo to blow out when her mouth was under water, which was good, as later she was pushing herself off the side (sitting down), and her face went completely under the water. Although she was a bit surprised, she wasn't upset, and kept asking for more.

While Moo was packing in preparation for going up to Kate and Mac's for a couple of days, I took Jo round to our new neighbours, who live just the other side of the Londis shop. Jo and Jason have two children: Ruby (2) and George (6 months). Moo enjoyed playing with their toys, and after a bit even played with them a bit. Jo's up for going to church with them and me, so hopefully there's someone to start going with regularly. They seem like nice people, and it would be good to have some friends in the village.

Tomorrow's my last day at work! Well, Cryptomathic, anyway...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?