Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Heading back home

(backposting) Caught a plane from SF to Toronto on Air Canada. Got an earlier flight, rather than the red eye. This was a good thing, as otherwise I'd have got in around 0600 this morning, and had to go pretty much straight into HQ. Instead, we (Danno was on the same flight) got in around 2300, picked up a car and drove to the Courtyard Marriott, getting in around 2355. Got nearly 8 hours sleep, which really helped. Even got round to saying evensong, which was a close-run thing, given how knackered I was. There was a little (6 month old?) baby behind me, who cried quite a lot. Couldn't really blame her, as it was a good five hours. AND SHE HAD HER EARS PIERCED. Who does that?

Met lots of people from Certicom today: I'm now pretty confident that I know who to talk to about different issues, and one came up. All going well, and I'm pleased with how it's all going.

I discovered in the morning that the people that it had been intended to see me tomorrow, so we arranged for me to go home today, instead of tomorrow. Huzzah! Phoned Moo to give her the news, and she'd thought I was coming home then anyway. So much for all those brownie points.


Comments:
"AND SHE HAD HER EARS PIERCED. Who does that?"

Ear piercing shops do. Duh.
 
A-ha.
Indeed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?