Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

Day 2, and printer

(backposting) OK, I promise to stop counting the days soon, but it's still exciting. Today's big trip was to buy a new printer. I need a decent one for work, and my old one had died, so as my boss was up for it, I went out and bought an HP laser. Works fine, though I've yet to get it working properly as a shared printer. Lovely and fast.

In the evening, Victoria came over with Sennon, Jo's friend (he's HUGE, though!), and Grenville, her Turner Prize-winning husband, joined us later. Moo and Jo had gone to Mersea with Victoria and Grenville in the morning, and we'd been meaning to have them over for ages. We finally got round to it, and had a lovely barbecue. They're our sort of people, if you see what I mean, and we'll definitely do the same again soon.


Comments:
Mersea Island?

my in laws live there!
 
Apparently the Company Shed is tops.
 
oh yes wonderful
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?