Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Blackberry

At last, I got a call from the Orange shop in Cambridge, who had a Blackberry 8700g for me. Certicom use them a lot with a push server to make sure that you get your email wherever you are, and can send emails, too. It's a pain needing another phone (I love my N80 too much to give it up), but we got it sorted, and it's pretty good.

In the evening, Steve, our financial guy, came over and sorted lots of things out for us. We're terribly, terribly bad at these sorts of things, and it's a real relief to find someone who knows what they're doing and likes doing it to help us out.

Oh, and got my first prospect today. Which was nice.


Comments:
right I am not speaking to you any more... technology envy has taken over so there!
 
Sorry, love. I really would prefer not to have it, cos it means that I have to carry around two phones.
Doesn't mean that I won't make you look at it on the Summer School, though. Had a look at the programme yet? Could be interesting.
 
no not speaking to you!!!
 
oh ok- yes it does look good and being as I am famous now pperhaps your Blackberry would like my autograph!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?