Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Well done Sheila

Sheila's got her own blog: well done! We decided at the weekend to get a group together in a blog-ring, and Sheila's the first of the new set to get it working, for which many marks.

I've booked some holiday time - or at least requested it - and so we're trying to book somewhere nice to spend it. We'd quite like somewhere on the coast, probably Norfolk. I'm a pain, though, because I really prefer a kingsize bed, and not everywhere has them.

Also, today I got back in touch with the Newfy people about getting another rescue Newfoundland dog. I really miss having a dog, I'll be at home lots more from next month, and I used to love walking Suzy. It's time.

Oh, and my laptop from the new job's ready, so they're going to send it on. Oh, yes.


Comments:
geek!

Mike thank you for your comment- you made me cry- no masks there!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?