Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Tutorial, footy, duet

Did lots of work on my profile at LinkedIn. Haven't done much with this recently, but discovered that the headhunter who contacted me for the Certicom job had found me via LinkedIn, so decided it was worth a little investment in my time.

In the evening, I had a tutorial with Alan. I'd not had a chance to do the exegesis - though I'd read the reading - but I had 15 minutes before the tutorial, and intermittent 3G, so managed to do a little preparation during halftime. Oh, the other thing was that the second half of England game was due to begin around the same time as my tutorial. I went in, lamenting the bad play in the first half, only to find that Alan had already decided to put the score on teletext. So, we watched out of the corner of our eyes whilst doing the evening's work. Alan popped upstairs to get a book, and when he came back down, the picture was put on (though muted). And that's the way it stayed, so we saw the two goals - or at least the replays. What a good tutor.

And then we played duets - very badly - on the piano.


Comments:
football and duets- hmmm brilliant-I think!
They were good goals weren't they especially the second one- I went and joined Chris for the last half hour- well I couldn't let him watch alone could I!
I take it you are feeling better?:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?