Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Supervision

Spent the day doing bits and pieces at work, and the evening sorting Certicom things. Looks like I'll be heading off to San Francisco for a couple of days, and then going to Canada before heading home: a little under a week away from home. But I need to start off with a big block, I think. Also have been told to buy a monitor and keyboard for work: I know just what I want...

A good supervision with Keith: honest, dealt with lots of issues, including the lack of fellowship. Keith was supportive and pragmatic, and had lots of helpful things to say about ministry and his experience of it, which is exactly what I needed. He's also very understanding about what I can fit in, and what I can't.


Comments:
Must have been the day for supervision- I met with my supervisor too- quite good, but I think her lack of experience in ministry (I actually have more) makes it a difficult relationship at times... makes me think though- far too clever for my dull brain to cope with!!!
Enjoy San Fransisco.
 
Certainly was the day for supervision. Met with my (new) supervisor for the first session. And discovered we used to go to the same church - albeit probably 10 years apart.
 
Loving the picture, Gary...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?