Friday, June 16, 2006

 

Monitor, laptop woes, and perspective

My new monitor arrived today - a lovely, lovely, lovely 1600x1200 TFT from my new work. It's so, so nice (sorry, Sally). On the other hand, I'm getting a bit annoyed about my laptop: it came with a Canadian (US?) keyboard, and without bluetooth. I'm trying to sort this, along with IMAP access for my new work, which is a whole other story.

Today for lunch we went to a pub by the river and watched the Bumps. A good tradition at Cryptomathic, and one I'd like to get going at Certicom when (if!) we have some people over here.

Putting things in perspective, I was reading one of Sally's recent posts. I realise, sometimes, how easy I - and we - have had life. Sally - you're in my prayers.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?