Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Gary's blogging...

...and I hadn't even realised! Should have paid more attention, really, but you can find him at Gary's rather sad blog.

Pretty much decided on buying a new Clio diesel. It does over 60mpg, has a bit of poke, and should be good and reliable (I get a car allowance with my new job, so I need to make sure that I've got a car which will always be available). I really struggled with the "new/secondhand" thing, but in the end, the model I wanted's quite new, and wasn't available second hand, I need the reliablity, and 0% finance were all factors.


Comments:
I've blogged for years. I've just stopped adopting the personae of Thomas Hardy and "Shaun Shedd".
 
Yup, you said. But I hadn't realised that you'd restarted in a more "Gary" persona.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?