Friday, June 30, 2006

 

End of year, new car, The Road to Hell

Well, I don't think I made enough of it the other day, but I've really finished the ERMC year, now that I've written my end-of-year review. I just need to send it off, and that's it: done. I'm finished until August, and I'm a third of the way through the course, and only two years off being ordained. I've got a couple of friends being ordained on Sunday, so prayers for them please.

Got my new car today, after the insurance finally came through. New Clio diesel 106 bhp: very pleased with it so far, and it should average over 60mpg, which is fantastic.

Something I forgot to blog about for yesterday, which is that there are some severe temptations when you're away from home, away from family, with many things to lead you astray. And I nearly succumbed. I was truly on the road to Hell. Luckily, the taxi driver took the turning to the airport at Trondheim, instead, and I was spared the trials and tribulations associated with such a trip.


Comments:
Could be worse. I went on a work trip a few weeks back and ended up on the road to Hull.
 
Oh dear Gary- glad you found your way ouit again- and Mike you need help!!!
 
but- now we know where the road to hell is we can avoid it... life will be so much simpler now I have the map!!!
 
Did you get a glance at the road surface? I heard it's got an unusual
paving method...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?