Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

North Circular

You know it's bad when you're blogging via your phone, from your car, stationary on the A406 at 2328. Apart from that, the day's been fine. Got a change in day-to-day responsbility on a major project which has moved to a new phase, helped finish off a re-arrangement of the office, that kind of thing. Moo wasn't back till nearly 2100, and I had a nightmare trying to get Jo to sleep (cough and teething), so didn't leave until 2135. And now I've been here for 40 minutes.

Recently there have been a couple of important things that I've felt unable to blog. One because it's personal and confidential to someone, and one because it would frankly be unwise. I do try to disclose what I can, but there are limits. Importantly, neither of these things are issues that I need to hide from my family or best friends, so I feel able to ask for support where relevant. From the beginning of the process of blogging, I've made the decision to keep what I can fairly anonymous: on most occasions, those mentioned will be able to identify themselves, and sometimes friends, but on the whole I think it's safest to leave it at that.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?