Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Mad busy

A very, very busy day today, not helped by a couple of emails from my boss wondering why I was saying I was so busy, when a couple of tasks came up. I've dealt with that, I think. Not helped by the fact that he's not very keen on people working from home, which is what I've done today. I think I probably actually got more done at home than I would have done at work, but hey.

Jo did a cool thing today: Kate and she went out to the swings, and when they came back, Kate asked Jo, "what did we see when we went to the swings?" To which Jo answered, "ducks." It's the first time I've seen Jo respond to a question about her experience of the past, which is quite a big conceptual leap. Go, girl!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?