Friday, May 12, 2006

 

gadget envy

It's an ugly thing, but I'm suffering from it badly. First, Moo's MP3 player that I very kindly bought her arrived at my work today: a Samsung YP-U1 512Meg mp3/ogg player. It's lovely, it really is, and the sound quality's amazing. I'm sitting in her office while she puts files onto it.

Second, the Orange website moved the Nokia N80 out of the "coming soon phones" section to the "now available" section. So, obviously, I immediately phoned the upgrade group. Only to find that they're only available for new customers for now, and that it's like to be next week before they're available for upgrades. Grrr.

Tosha asked about phone blogging. If your phone can send emails, you can set it up so that you send an email to a particular address, it recognises that it's come from you, and it adds it to your normal blog. Pretty neat, really. Didn't work the other day, though, so I had to copy it all in by hand. :-)


Comments:
I suffer from gadget envy too, had a great idea of buying our teens MP3 players for Christmas... good ones too... and I WANT ONE!
aS YOU SAY AN UGLY THING!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?