Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Finished an assignment

So, the first one's done. Only two more to finish before the 18th of so of June, and then one more by mid July, but it's feeling more doable now, particularly as the one I've just finished - about using online tools for exegesis - was one that I'd had real trouble scoping.

About to start work on the second - an exegesis on Ecclesiastes - then another early night, hopefully.

D has been offered, and accepted, a job in Cambridge 2.5 days a week teaching AS & A level biology. Go, D! Oh, and we realised that we missed her birthday, which was a couple of weeks ago. Whoops.

Things finally seem to be settling down, thank God. I'm not having to travel to Switzerland next week, which really helps, but with Carolyn back, Moo's job really beginning to come together, and a few deadlines being extended at my work, things are on the up.


Comments:
Ha... ahead of you I have finished 2 of the 3 assignments due by the 18th June! But I have a huge project next week writing a piece on Wisdom in Luke for a spiritual seekers Bible- exciting though cos my line manager is John Drane..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?