Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Bit more time, a little less tired

I'm feeling rather embarassed and shamed by Sally's blog. I'm sure she was just as tired as me, but has found time to write lots more about the weekend: and even to write a comment on yesterday's entry (hi, Sally!). Like me, she's rather worried about the amount of work that needs to happen in the next few weeks: looking at the dates on the ERMC website, I note that two assignments are due by the 19th July, but that the two reflective pieces have another month. This is an immense relief.

Briefly on today: left home late, after showing Cheryl around. She seems to have had a good day with the Jo, and will be with us until Thursday - and quite possibly some or all of next week, too. As I was late into work, I had to stay a little late, too, so missed Jo's bedtime, but that's life, sometimes. I'm off to Wembley for an audit tomorrow, but won't leave until at least 2100, I suspect, so at least I'll be able to put her to bed, which is a treat. In fact, I've only done it once before on my own, as Moo's always been around before.

A little more on the weekend, then. What things spring to mind?

Well, that's a bit better, isn't it? I'm sure there are more things I should talk about, and I'll try to make more of an effort to be theological, but I'm so busy, to tired...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?