Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

back in the UK

(backposting) So, I've obviously never been away to Canada, oh no. Really not. I've been on holiday, of course.

Managed to get an earlier flight to Plymouth for a meeting in the evening (before a sales pitch tomorrow). Met John from work and some people from the project, and had a good evening - even if supper wasn't as good as we'd hoped. Got some sleep on the plane and in the hotel, so felt vaguely human. Good preparation for the meeting tomorrow.

On a side issue, over the time I've been away, I've been rather pleased with myself for keeping the daily office going. Some days, it's been morning prayer, others evening prayer, but I've managed - mainly thanks to the Gideon's Bible in hotel rooms.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?