Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

At last - a nanny

Well, it was all looking rather bad until I managed to contact Cosy Toes, and they phoned me back in the middle of my exegesis tutorial (I don't think Alan minded) to say that they might be able to help. And, true enough, they've found Cheryl, who looks interesting from her CV. I've sent it on to Moo, who's at her parents (again!), and if she's happy, she's going to try to get together with her on Sunday to see how they get on. Cheryl could do next week and the week after, so we might be covered.

ERMC tomorrow - it's been a while, and I hope it goes well. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of the people there, so that, at least, should be good, and we're working on pluralism, which is a topic of particular interest to me.

Si took me out in his new BMW cabriolet. Wow! Felt slightly sick afterwards.

Oh, and Jo fell down some stairs for the first time today: at Kate and Mac's. Apparently Moo was much more distraught than she was, but all is well now. All rather horrid.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?