Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Rubber-based carpet adhesive

No, really. I'll get there.

A very busy day doing an audit in Sittard, (not very close to Eindhoven, it turns out), and Peter managed to find me other things to do, despite the fact that I was very busy here. So, as well as a number of calls during the day, I had to spend an hour getting stuff sorted online as soon as I got back to the hotel, so I'm absolutely knackered.

After doing all this work, I went downstairs, and slipped fairly majorly on some rubber-based carpet adhesive, getting it on my hand, my shoes and my trousers. Most of it has come off, and I'm rather hoping that dry-cleaning it (which I will charge to the hotel, who were actually very good about it, and deserve a mention for being so: the Van der Valk hotel in Urmond-Sittard) will get it out. Another good meal - less drink this time - and I'm about to have bath.

Mum (who arrived at home last night and is looking after Jo) tells me that Jo's latest word is "bike".

This keyboard is having key problems: yesterday the down arrow, g and slash, today h. Grr.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?