Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Mad day

(backposting) So mad, in fact, that I didn't get home till after 1800, which is unlike me. A long meeting (but very successfu), and lots to do afterwards to prepare for my trip to Singapore, but I think I'm now sorted.

Got home, and just slumped. Jo had suffered from very nasty diarrhoea during the day, and we were rather worried that she'd not sleep through, but in the end, she pulled an all-nighter (with just a brief waking and need to settle around 0130, which was fine). Just when we needed it!

To save either Moo or me having to drive up and take Kate back home, Mac came down during the day, so he was there for supper. We're seeing lots and lots of them at the moment!


Comments:
6pm late? Lightweight!

Sorry to hear Jo's not well - hope she's feeling better soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?