Sunday, April 23, 2006

 

Jo improving

So, she's getting better, but slowly. She didn't sleep as much today, and was very much like her old self over mealtimes, and we even went for a play on the swings, etc. across the road. Some of the time, however, she was very prone to crying, and although she only had one poo, it was pretty messy. So, some way to go. I'm at home most of tomorrow, although I've got a lot of work to do, so we'll see how Becky (the relief nanny) manages.

I did my first set of work for the exegesis module today, on Genesis 6:1-6. Look it up: it's seriously weird stuff, so made for an interesting first module. Rather enjoyed it, actually, and it was certainly more tractable than I'd expected. I was only able to do it after having a major clear-out and rearrange of my office. I've moved all of my theological books up here, and moved my computing and management-related books out. Some will be housed at work for a while.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?