Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Hallucinations

Well, they weren't as bad as they sometimes are when I'm ill, and they've gone now. In fact, it's now around 1740 local time, and I'm feeling much better. I've drunk a lot of water, and taken a fair number of Immodium, but I've also done a lot of sleeping. Need to eat something tonight, I think, but not much, and I should be ready for the big meeting tomorrow, as long as I take it easy.

I've spoken to Moo and to Jo (though Jo didn't have anything to say), and all's well at home. Peter and Martin managed fine on the stand today without me (no surprise), but I think that Peter's glad that I'm going to be able to do things tomorrow: it's the reason the company paid for me to fly out, after all.

I'm going to do a bit of preparation for tomorrow now, then get some food and head to bed. What a nasty couple of days.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?