Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Good, then not so good day

Got lots of work done today, then discovered that Carolyn, our nanny, might be a long time away: can't say much more than that at the moment. We're really at our wit's end.

On top of that, I've discovered that I've managed to upset a couple of people I really would never want to, and that's a really crappy way to start the weekend. Just watched (the terrible) Johnny Mnemonic with Keanu Reeves, in an attempt to chill out a bit. Didn't really work, though I'm very pleased that I've managed to print out and prepare my ERMC assignments.

I wish things would improve. I'm tired, things are really, really hard at work, just due to the amount I've got to do, I've managed to upset some friends, Moo's really stressed, and we don't have childcare. Or any money to sort things out a bit. Let's pray that Easter brings some renewal.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?