Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Back home, and it's still mad

Work, and life, that is. Got home from Eindhoven just after 2000, after an OK flight and around 5 hours in Eindhoven airport, which is a rather good, actually. It was very helpful: there was free wifi access (we never worked out if this was intentional or not), so Mike and I got lots of work done, including making a good start on the report of the audit that we'd finished around lunchtime.

Tomorrow I'm in London all day - Thursday I'll have a chance to review some documents before sending them off to the relevant customer. I'm keeping several other projects airborne, and have just agreed another trip to Singapore at the end of the month. I'm currently down to fly economy, and am really hoping that premium economy seats become available.

Must get back downstairs - was just doing some house-keeping on the old Internet banking. Mum's been here looking after Jo, and I don't want to miss time with her.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?