Monday, April 03, 2006

 

All fine

In the end, it all worked out OK. Jo had a lovely time with Kate, and didn't set off at all (until Moo came back home and, quite unfairly, took her car keys away from Jo, who'd been eating them). I got home around 1615, so had a nice time with Jo as well (though I had a fair amount of work to do). Speaking of which, I've finally started one of my essays: on the differences (and their importance) between John's Gospel and the Synoptics. I'm taking a wider view than the obvious source criticism, and looking at broader contextual and theological issues. Should be OK.

Someone nearby set up an Ad Hoc wifi network using the same SSID as my home one. This was a real pain, at least until I worked out the problem, and changed it to something different. What a dumb thing to do.

Moo seems to have had a good first day at work, though I think she's still got quite a way to go before she knows what she's actually up to. More info as it comes in.

Tomorrow, should come home in the afternoon to offer some moral support to Kate.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?