Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

Orange upgrade

I'm due for an upgrade to my phone soon, and Orange contacted me offering me an upgrade to the Nokia N70. I'd much rather wait for the N80 (or even one of the E-series, which are a way off), but they're also offering me quite a nice discount plan on my bill, which they say will lapse if I don't sign a new contract. The alternative is to go with a rolling monthly contract, and take the new phone when it comes, but if I take the new phone now, I'll have to pay for an upgrade if I want one. So, is the phone they're offering me good enough to be worth it, with the discount? Particularly as work pay most of my bill? Hmm.

Need to be up at 0530 or so tomorrow for a meeting near Reading at 0930. Oh, joy. Not helped by the fact that I need to take the train in order to come back into London afterwards for another meeting.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?