Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

Now Moo's not well

Got home, and as we started to put Jo to bed, Moo announced that she was suddenly not feeling very well, so she's gone to bed at the same time as Jo. Hopefully a good night's sleep will make her feel better, so I'm downstairs doing some bits and pieces.

One of the things I thought I'd do was make public the discussion site that I've been working on. I've had fewer people looking at it than I'd hoped from the people I'd asked to have a look at it, so the best way to get a few more hits, I guess, is to open it up. So, first of all, I'll mention it here, and then I'll tell some more people and let Google, Yahoo, Ask, MSN and the rest about it. The site is AnglicanPriest (http://www.anglicanpriest.org/). Have a look, and if you think it's for you, please join. Most of all, it needs people to submit some stories...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?