Saturday, March 11, 2006

 

Not very well

Well, Jo slept all the way through from 2200, which was fantastic. Unluckily, I didn't sleep very well: partly because I kept _thinking_ that I heard Jo, and partly because I didn't feel very well. Didn't feel very much better during the day, either: it's a long time since I refused any lunch. We went into Cambridge to find a birthday present for Moo, and did rather badly. I've got some bits and pieces, and we've decided that we'll wait until she's got a better idea of what she'll need for her job. We also looked at phones, and I think Moo's decided on a Nokia 7370. She's expecting to put two lines on it, and until she knows exactly what her work will pay for, she can't really get one. Soon, hopefully. I'm not sure that I've mentioned who Moo will be working for: it's the Family Welfare Association, who do great work in a variety of areas. She'll be Regional Manager for East Anglia ('cos she's a star).

Sorry not to have done much theology lately, but I've had other things on my mind, and haven't felt very well, either. I've done some reading on christology today and yesterday, and there are a set of very interesting questions out there, including the growth of christology in the very early church, and the extent to which salvation requires effort from us (which, to be fair, is soteriology).


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?