Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Manchester

Got up at 0540. Drove to Stansted, only just made it in time to the gate (very slow check-in, security a nightmare), then they waited for nearly 10 minutes before letting us on. Then we waited on the apron, and ended up leaving 50 minutes late.

When I arrived at the airport, I got a rental car. They sent a bloke to get it, who drove it to th wrong terminal. Not my day.

A useful meeting near Northwich, then back home. Via Fiona (from work)'s house to pick up the laptop power lead I left in the office on Friday, and Si and D's (to say hi - they live nearby), then home.

Oh, and I'm probably going to need to go to Singapore. Quite cool, really, but harsh, particularly for Moo. On the other hand, she's just discovered that she's got a PA. (Not a PDA - she's already got one of those, but a Personal Assistant). She's very excited indeed. And I'm jealous.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?