Saturday, March 18, 2006

 

A day with Jo

Moo wanted to paint her new office today, so I had Jo. We had a lovely time - she insisted on walking most of the way around Sudbury, and slept in the car on the way back. A quick sleep after lunch, too, and an afternoon just playing, listening to music, etc.. We had a great time, and it was one of those times that you just treasure. Moo got lots of the painting done, which means that she'll have little to do tomorrow.

For one of my assignments this term, I've got approval to create a multimedia meditation based on Arvo Pärt's Passio. I've spent this evening getting timings for each verse, and generally listening through it again. It's such an affecting piece for me, and touches me deeply every time I hear it, so I'm glad I chose it for the assignment.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?