Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Tutorial, discussion forum

A good tutorial on the Johannine community and Luke-Acts today. We were both rather flustered at the beginning of the tutorial - Alan had had serious bus-travel problems, and I'd been trying to sort out what we're doing for the next few days - but we quickly settled into the rhythm, and had a very useful and interesting tutorial.

I've been doing more work on the discussion forum, and I've got a few friends to look at it. I'm not going to have a chance to do anything much to it over the next few days, as we're off on holiday up to Dent in Cumbria, but if general feedback is positive, I'll start doing more with it when we're back. Exactly when that'll be, we don't know, as Moo's got a job interview next week which means we'll be returning earlier than expected.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?