Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 

Scoop

I've decided that it would be good to create a discussion forum. I don't know of any that provide a safe forum for priests and ordinands, and I'm going to do it from an Anglican point of view. I've started work on it, but it's too early to show yet. Once I've had a few people, and if they think it's OK, I'll expose the URL to the world. I need to ensure that it doesn't take too much of my time up in moderating and administering it, and I've plumped for Scoop, which seems to provide pretty much all I'm looking for, as well as lots more on top of that.

Tosha's asked me to find out what the Bible says about children. The answer is lots of things, and I don't know enough about it or have the references to hand. I'll try to find some stuff out and post it. Jesus, at least, was very positive about children: "Suffer [that is, allow] the little children to come unto me" is a well-known quote. I'll see what I can find out.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?