Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Taizé

I've been asked to be cantor for some Taizé songs tomorrow night, which I'm flattered by. I've little experience of this style of worship, and it's helpful that I've been sent a tape and some music to look over, but I'm going to need to discuss exactly what they want, as I suspect that there are a number of different ways to do it! I'm looking forward to the service, which, from the service sheet, should be pretty free-form. In fact, it'll be good to see the rest of the ERMC crowd - it's been a while since I've seen them, apart from the few that I met at the Chelmsford Diocese ordinands evening. It's not great that it falls so soon after my trip to Nice, but that's just the way it goes, I s'pose.

In other news, Tosha and Nik should, by now, know the gender of their little baby, but I notice that's she's not posted yet (he rarely bothers, of course), so we'll have to wait to find out. Oh, and we're trying to recover as much as possible from my laptop, so I've been stuck on a nasty desktop machine at work all day.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?