Monday, January 02, 2006

 

Front-facing seat

Today, I took Jo to Kiddicare's real-life shop outside Peterborough (though it took quite a while to find it: why are there two different A15's that both run North-South to the north of Peterborough?) and bought Jo her first front-facing carseat, now that she's old enough to use it safely. It's an Isofix one from Britax (their Isofix Britax Duo), 'cos it got lots of good reviews for safety, and Kiddicare had it nice and cheap. They're really good on range and price, and we often buy from them. They even checked that it would fit the car properly and showed me how to do it, so I'm very impressed with them. Moo stayed at home working on a couple of job applications, one of which she managed to get off tonight, the other of which she intends to do tomorrow: good work. Jo loves her carseat: in particular the fact that she can see what's going on. I also got a little mirror which sits on the windscreen (out of the way) and allows you to see her, and her to see you. She spent most of the time when she wasn't asleep on the drive back waving to me.

In the afternoon, I put the finishing touches to my two essays, which I'll send off tomorrow. The 1500 word one came in a little over 1400, and the other something over 4000, so I'm pleased with that. Tosha's blog entries for the past couple of days are lovely. There are some particularly good photos of Digi's first birthday party. I'll link to a couple of them...
Digi and Jo look surprisedDigi and Jo concentrate


Comments:
Ach, I was going to go along to Indigo's party, but we were all ill so thought the better of it.

Keir
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?