Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Back at work

Sheesh. I'd prefer not to be, if I'm honest. Not helped by a somewhat broken night from Jo, so both Moo and I were a little bleary-eyed this morning. I'd also got used to spending lots of time with Jo and Moo, and I find that I'm missing that. Oh, and I'm at work. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm having to concentrate extra hard to get my brain round stuff after the Christmas break.

It's going to be a hard couple of weeks. Mum and Dad are coming for the weekend, which will be lovely, but may not give a huge amount of time for relaxation. On Monday, I'm off to Nice for a work sales conference till Wednesday night. On Friday night, I'm off to London Colney for another ERMC weekend. These have all been very rewarding so far, and I'm looking forward to this one, but they don't half keep you working. I get back on the Sunday afternoon, and have a meeting with my tutor and Holger on the Monday. Then a supervision (first of the term) on the Thursday. Come to think of it, I need to start work on the reading for this term quite soon. Phew! It's the New Testament, however, which I'm really looking forward to. It's obviously very relevant to me as a Christian, and I've already done quite a lot of New Testament theology, so there should be opportunities to go deeper into some areas that I've not had a chance to touch much before.

Haven't posted what I've been listening to much recently, so I ought to do that today. I wonder if it'll make an impact on the Adsense? I have to say that I'm watching with interest what adverts get put up.

Oh, and downloading and re-encoding (to ogg) some music from emusic. Some Rachmaninov, and some bluegrass. That's how you spell "eclectic"...

Music today


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?