Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Yawn

A bits and pieces day at work, tidying things up, getting more information on a couple of things, updating documents, that kind of thing. It's really feeling a bit end-of-yeary, and I rather hope something interesting comes up to keep things ticking over for the next week and a half. Not too big, of course, just something. As it happens, there are 2 or 3 things waiting in the wings, so that could easily happen.

Jo continues to improve. Moo was in London today, and so Carolyn came early, which meant that I did the hand-over to her. I stayed and chatted to Carolyn while Jo had her breakfast, which I'm pleased to say went down a treat, so I think that although she's still got a bit of a cough, she's pretty well.

Very much enjoying Space Cadets. Feeling a little sorry for the people on it, and I'm aware of the suggestions in the media that they might _all_ be actors, but it's fun anyway. We nearly peed ourselves laughing at the "monkey lecture" the other day.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?