Tuesday, December 20, 2005

 

Well done the Jo

Well, she delivered, and slept all the way through. What a relief. I did some work on Old Testament Covenants, and am not convinced that I'm going to write a very good second essay at all, but that's just life. I'm too late to get any books out, realistically, so I'll just have to go with what I already have, plus Internet resources. And, come to think of it, anything that I can borrow from Dad's bookshelves over Christmas.

I've got sinusitis, which is dull, but at least the doctor's now diagnosed it and given me some antibiotics which I really hope will fix it.

What else? Well, I've been playing with sipgate, and that's quite cool. It's a VoIP gateway that you can use with h/w or s/w VoIP phones. I've got it kind of working at work, but not properly at home yet (I can hear the other person, but they can't hear me, which isn't ideal). Had fun with Jo in the morning, getting her to pick out a named animal from a two or three in a row ("Where's the penguin?" "Where's the dog?"). I'm amazed, but she was getting this right much more than wrong.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?