Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Space Cadets

This really shouldn't be as funny as it is. But it really, really is. I don't care whether they're all actors and the whole point of the show is to hoax the public, but it's very funny.

I've been reading more work on Canon and the Old Testament, because I really need to be doing some work on my essay. I really hope to get at least a framework finished by the end of the weekend. I'm pretty sure I know how I'm going to go about it, but I don't yet have a structure. We'll get there.

One excellent thing that I've discovered today is that the entire Naxos catalogue is now available on emusic. I've been a member of this for a couple of years or more, but not really used it - certainly not used up all of my downloads every month - but now that I know that there are lots of Naxos CDs and trakcs to download, I'll be using it lots more. I've done some work on scripts to ogg-ify the mp3s and then put them in the correct directory. The one thing that I've not done is to write a script that will create playlists from downloaded sets of tracks. I use grip to rip CDs, and that does it automatically, and I don't think it should be difficult: something for the next few days.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?