Friday, December 09, 2005

 

Jo's unwell

It's just a nasty cough and cold: Moo took her to the doctor this morning, but there's little they can do. She'll get better, but she's not very happy. In order to make her a bit happier, I bought her this book at Stansted airport yesterday morning, which has a picture of a cat (or more than one) on every page. She thinks it's great, so that's good, anyway.

A mate of mine who was caught speeding was in court yesterday, and got a fine and a ban. I think he feels that this was fair, and Si (who's a really good guy, as evidenced by this) even took the morning off to take him in. I think this is extremely decent, particularly as he even agreed to bring him back. ;-)

I was telling Morten at work about the church in Brampton that we visited yesterday, and came across the church site, which has pictures of the windows. Well worth a look.

Services this week

For anyone who's interested, I'll be at: Still haven't decided what to talk about at the latter: it's difficult because I'm supposed to spend some time on a talk, and some more time on discussing the Christingle service itself. And there's something in between, which means that I can't cheat and just do one. I'm sure God will provide.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?