Friday, December 02, 2005

 

freak boy

So, I'm wondering whether it was such a sensible idea to expose my nickname to the world. To be fair, I do actually wear a t-shirt that I had made up which has it on, so it's not exactly a secret. Moo started calling Willum (the younger of our cats) "freak boy" a while ago, and I'm really not quite sure how it made its way to me, other than that I'm a boy, and Moo clearly thinks that I'm a bit of a freak. Can't think why.

Moo's taken her life into her own hands, and both cats and Jo to vets (that's zeugma, boys and girls). It could be worse: when we had Suzy, taking her and a baby wasn't much fun, apparently. And you could have tried taking both cats, too, though I can't think that either of us would ever have been quite that mad.

Tosha - hope you feel better soon.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?