Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve! Mum and Dad sent an email, which included enough information for me to work out his main account password and change the ADSL password. Must remember to tell Dad what it is, though I've written it down (not that I'm saying where...). Phew.

Jo not sleeping well. Cough. Carol arrived, we had a lovely day, etc.. Christmas tomorrow! Too knackered to go to the midnight, in common with everyone else, so Jim ran the car over to Cheddar to find out when the main morning service is on Christmas Day (the answer being 1000). Moo did salmon followed by the grape job (a traditional MacLaughlin pudding). Yum.

We also did a blind tasting of 5 different red wines (four of which Jim had brought along). I got 3 of the 5 right, (transposing 2, obviously), to my extreme surprise. Jim got none right, again to my surprise. I'd say he know his wine better than I do, but there we go. I kept changing my mind up to the last minute, so 3 wasn't bad, in the end.

A fun evening, and then to bed.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?